View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:52 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
OneLessLonely

Kitty that was a great post. How sweet of that guy! I really hope someone like that is in the cards for you too. I can see how that could make emotional especially aroun the holidays which evoke a lot of emotions anyways. Let the emotions come and let them go. Accept them instead of fighting them. Then move onto some sort of treat for yourself. You desere it. I second that I hope some Mayans pop in. Either that their schedule is changed or they want to give it another go or they are just curious to see how everyone is doing. I really hope they say hi. I have always been curious about Luling. My gratefulness prayer/moment to share- I am grateful for my health, my relationships, a job, a house, a day off tomorrow, and all of you guys here. And that it is the 21st and I really feel i can say that I'm 6 months sober. I have changed my mind so many times but I am doing doing the volunteer thing in the morning. Making some cookies tonight for it. Without any warning I thought how nice a seasonal cocktail would be while making them. I almost slapped myself! No thank you! We got apple cider for tomorrow so I think I'll bust that out early. As always I'll be peeking on my phone here.
HRB how's the ride going?