View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:56 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Saskia

Good morning, Mayans!

Tanja, that's great about driving last night. I know how difficult that can be for you! You are so thoughtful and I'm getting the sense that you are standing up for yourself much more.

Jane, I hope you are feeling better today and agree with what others have said about getting help. 2mags was so eloquent about asking others to check in on you.

2mags, it's good to have you back. Your strong voice, experience and opinions are most welcome. I'm happy to hear you have made a comfy little nest for yourself :-)

FP, you are the at the heart of this wonderful thread. Your caring for all of us is amazing!

OLL, always good to read your posts. I'm seeing a lot of growth in the 6 months I have been on this thread. Your support of our Mayans is great!

Em, I hope you are still reading and will come back and post soon. I miss your daily wisdom and exhortations to be gentle with ourselves. If you are struggling, just remember your own words to the rest of us about each day being a new one. I know you've had many changes in your life this past year and even if positive, that is still stressful. Please be gentle with yourself!

Have a good day, all!