Thread: hurry up!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Synfull Vyxun
:-(

hurry up!!!

well A mother went on her 2nd date with toyboy night before last, I found her diary!! She really hates me at the minute and thinks I hate her. she is terrible!! but at least I don't feel so bad about leaving her now.
But I am over that now.
She came home early yesterday afternoon and starting drinking while working. She was down there drinking till about 1.30am, when she came upstairs and shouted to ask if I was awake, I was but couldn't be bothered to deal with her, it would have been for some stupid drunken idea made up in her drunken head, or she fell down the stairs again.
This morning she put my mail on the stairs and shouted to let me know!! shocking, considering she normally looks through my mail, and hides it!!
God only knows what she wanted last night but I am glad I was strong enough to ignore it, not worry and I got some sleep finally, after she stopped shouting me and slamming doors anyway.
Today she has worked this morning for 2 hours if that, and started drinking.
I can't wait to get out of here, don't know what is happening with the money I'm being lent for my flight home, my aunty text my other aunty, to Facebook me, to get me to message the first aunty, but I can't text overseas. So may have to wait till next time she goes to town.
Don't think I will be home for christmas. I really do not want another awfull christmas here, mother gets drunk, doesn't cook, doesn't buy me presents, argues with the stepdad, then I usually end up spending the rest of my christmas with my cat, that's the only bit I enjoy, ;-(