hurry up!!!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

hurry up!!!

well A mother went on her 2nd date with toyboy night before last, I found her diary!! She really hates me at the minute and thinks I hate her. she is terrible!! but at least I don't feel so bad about leaving her now.
But I am over that now.
She came home early yesterday afternoon and starting drinking while working. She was down there drinking till about 1.30am, when she came upstairs and shouted to ask if I was awake, I was but couldn't be bothered to deal with her, it would have been for some stupid drunken idea made up in her drunken head, or she fell down the stairs again.
This morning she put my mail on the stairs and shouted to let me know!! shocking, considering she normally looks through my mail, and hides it!!
God only knows what she wanted last night but I am glad I was strong enough to ignore it, not worry and I got some sleep finally, after she stopped shouting me and slamming doors anyway.
Today she has worked this morning for 2 hours if that, and started drinking.
I can't wait to get out of here, don't know what is happening with the money I'm being lent for my flight home, my aunty text my other aunty, to Facebook me, to get me to message the first aunty, but I can't text overseas. So may have to wait till next time she goes to town.
Don't think I will be home for christmas. I really do not want another awfull christmas here, mother gets drunk, doesn't cook, doesn't buy me presents, argues with the stepdad, then I usually end up spending the rest of my christmas with my cat, that's the only bit I enjoy, ;-(
Old 11-17-2012, 01:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

She doesn't have facebook? Well send her a letterand see what her plan is?
Old 11-17-2012, 03:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Beautiful child I wish with all my heart you get out of there.
You deserve a pleasant Christmas.
Sending hugs.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Did you read her diary? Did I get that right?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Try to keep your spirits up. I know its hard, but you can't rely on your Mom, so rely on you.

You should try to develop a secure line of communication with your Aunt. Given what your mother has done with your mail in the past, I wouldn't count on anything she can get her hands on.

Rather than have her send you the money, ask your aunt to purchase you the ticket. She can buy a ticket in your name. Do some research, find a good fare and pick your travel dates. Once she buys it, all you need to do is get to the airport with your identificaiton in hand. Sell some of your possessions (maybe even some of Mom, haha!) and pack just enough stuff to get you started back home. That way you will have a little pocket change for your travel (taxies, food, any baggage fees, ect).

Good luck!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Great advice, get the ticket all paid for a bought by your Aunt. No loose ends. And yeah sell some junk, and read her diary. Almost all is fair in love and war with alcoholic parents.