Thread: help me...
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:18 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
CentralOhioDad

Originally Posted by sweetteewalls View Post
I guess I just expect him to clean up his physical and financial mess and help me with daughter. Because he gives $ doesn't mean that I'm not the one left holding the bag when it comes to raising her. I never have a break. I work, maintain bills and household...Meanwhile, everynight he does whatever he pleases. He is still an active A and I guess I just have to do what Tuffgirl said and expect nothing. He literally abandoned me and our life and family and I just have to "suck it up".
Here's the flipside to your situation: I wish my Wife WOULD find someone else and leave me with all the housework (which I do 90% of it now), the cleaning, the paying of bills, the cooking, etc. If she would just leave dear Son and I alone and not put me through the wondering what Wife will show up tonight - she sober one or the drunk one. Take the $$ and run, my dear - from my perspective you have a great situation. I don't get a break either, AND I have to put up with her crap.

Don't think I'm downplaying your feelings, I am not. Just giving you a different perspective.

Blessings,
C-OH Dad