View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 02:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mistee
Paused

Smile Something To Smile For

Today has been a busy day for me the sun is out and i had a visit with my son to me that is a good day. i love it when he comes running to me throws his little arms around my legs and tryes to say mom but in his own little way he tries very hard to talk to me the visit went awesome i am using things i have been learning in my parenting class with my son and it was exciting when he went into his limp noodle phase i just went off and did something else soon he was there wanting to see what i was doing i got him into coloring a picture for me for those that dont know my son has special needs and we are in the midst of figuring them out now he might be autisitic and also have add too but most of all he is my son a blessing from being sober to it seemed kind of mean to have him doing his bad behavior and me walking away from him or him not getting what he wanted too that was difficult for this mommy to do but i did it i feel good about some of the things that happened today

i even went to court for something my teen did months ago and changed my plea to guilty and my fine was reduced and i got to tell the judge also what changes i have been making in the home like when i have to turn my teen into her probation officer (hard to do for this mom ) but learning tough love is a must for these days too i am always looking for the solution and that is thru being in recovery to oops sorry must be heading for manic attack soon i am talking a mile a minute here so i guess i will write more at a later date
thanks everyone who has been following my post and the prayers too hopefully 2 more court dates and i am done in the court room for a while and can relax u know

lol hugs mistee