View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I want to be important enough to him to make him wanna be a better person. I don't know how to go about fixing things with us. I'm afraid to talk about things with him because what if it makes him more down on himself that he starts back up again? I love him and what to work things out but when is it time to start doing that? It just feels like I'm waiting but for what I don't know.
Oh dear girl, you ARE important, never forget that.

You can't fix things, none of us can. If love could stop them from using, not one of us would be here.

All we can do is learn to take very good care of ourselves...because we ARE important enough to care about. We learn that we don't have to allow anyone to treat us like that. Stealing from us is wrong. Taking anyone's medication is wrong. Using drugs in a home where there is a baby is wrong and dangerous.

Take a read around and make yourself comfortable. There is a lot of good information here, especially on the sticky threads at the top of this forum, that may show you what you are in for if you choose to go along for the ride.

Hugs