View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:35 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by BrokenHeartWife View Post
I find this very strange. Why be "ok" with an H hiding money???
Mainly because I've been doing the same thing and I think he knows about it. I would take out $40 and keep 20 for myself. I did my accumulation over the course of 5-6 months, though, mainly in case he flips out and I needed to leave. I left the money with my mom this past week but I noticed that the envelope had been tampered with before I flew back last week so I think this might be his way of retaliating. I had told him last year that I was setting up an account for myself to establish my own credit and savings. At the time, he was OK with it. Now, I think it's become war because everything to him is a battle to win.

As for the therapist, he's a guy and I like him well enough. Since I was the one sitting on the proverbial fence, he specifically asked me to give the marriage counseling 90 days before I filed anything(divorce, separation) and I agreed. Doesn't mean I'm bound to it, I'm sure I can choose otherwise. AH is convinced that I have the paperwork in my desk drawer all ready to go. I'm guessing this is part of the reason that he's hiding the cash.

AH has been sleeping on the couch for the past few nights instead of in the spare bedroom. Why sleep on the loveseat with your feet hanging off when you can sleep on a bed in the other room? I swear he gets weirder and weirder.