View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
fallingtogether

False accusations----

False accusations at work, regarding other people's clients wishing to see me, when their stylist is busy. The girls at work have been **** talking together and the boss confronted me yesterday, with a defensive body language from the get go. And a bunch of other nonsense bs, that honestly, is a case of false evidence appearing real on their own parts. I can just imagine them in the back room feeding off each other to create a monstrous allegation against me. Well, my boss also said well, you aren't talking to anyone around here and they are all on eggshells. I said, so I get sober and deal with my life and I am at fault for that? It was a ridiculous conversation we had, and I know she is not confrontational, so she was left feeling more awkward than me, but i did tell her I would apologize to everyone, but I am not stealing their clients, and if they choose to book with me, what am I supposed to say no? I also said that I am left feeling like I need to find another place to work, we shall see what happens regarding that. Anyways I talked with 2 of the girls and said, I apologize if you believe that situation is that I am stealing clients, but that's not the case. I also said I am going through a lot right now and that I have been sober for 38 days and attend aa 5 nights a week. I am working on me, so I am sorry if I am not caught up in the usual beauty shop drama. I felt better after talking to them, but I am still pissed. Until this point, I have worked more days and hours than the owner, and helped her out immensely, I told her yesterday that If she is a business owner then she NEEDS to handle the bad situations as well as the good, where in the past, I have handled all the bad problems, which leaves the girls pissed at me. No more. I am there to do a job, and no more. She can do it all on her own. And what's really funny, is the thing that she is pissed about, is basically good customer service. Shaking my head......

Anyways, I thanked her for the conversation, because although it was a ****** one to have, it opened my eyes a bit further. While I don't appreciate the method, I appreciate the message. Which to me is "at some point, everyone wants to f over everyone"..... I'm gonna do the next right thing, FOR ME! And today, that's walk into work with a smile on my face and rock out some awesome styles. I have put forth too much time and energy to be left feeling like a piece of crap, knowing full and well that I am not. So, on this day, I will work, go to a meeting and watch a movie tonight. Have a great day and thanks for reading.... Sorry it's all over the place, my mind is working in overdrive right now.