Thread: Allergic?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Allergic?

Anyone know if you can be allergic to alcohol? I'm sure it possible and I think ABF is, or maybe it's something else. He typically only drinks beer. A friend of mine bought me a pint of bourbon for my bday last week so I fixed me a mixed drink last night to sip on while I watched a show. Of course a already drunk ABF starts drinking it. About an hour later I hear him yelling for me in the landuary room. I said what, no response. So I go in there and he is laying on the ground leaning against the washer as pale as a sheet of paper. I asked what was wrong knowing that he clearly drank too much. He said his body was numb and tingly and he couldn't move. I assume he is having a panic attack of sorts and get him to the couch, get his shirt off and notice he is covered in hives. I gave him bendryl and he seems ok this morning. He didn't remember much as usual. I'm concerned, he has a lot of allergies so I'm not sure if he got into something earlier in the day or if it was the drinking. He says it's no big deal but it is and he has been complaining of his right hand randomly going numb and asleep for the last few weeks. I wish he would realize he is killing himself. .