View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:08 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lara

Originally Posted by PerhapsLove View Post
I have also spoken with my other children and her ex-husband about making plans for her funeral. As morose as it sounds, I want to have plans in place so that the decisions are mechanical and I don't have to make them in such intense pain when/if necessary. That is how sad I feel today. I know it will get better.
My heart goes out to you. I don't believe anything anyone here on SR has any words of advice which can take away the incredible, soul destroying, gut wrenching pain you are going through right now. It seems from your post you do know it anyway - that this completely out of your hands. Easy to understand objectively - but I can't imagine as a mother - how you must be feeling.

All I know during the times of my greatest despair - facing unbelievable grief and loss (not through addiction but losing my darling, gorgeous 23 year old brother in a car crash) - that the oNLY thing which kept me together - was an untouchable believe, deep in my soul, that my brother is okay - and that God is looking after all of us - though right now - for you - you must be wondering where He is? And why is he not there for your daughter.... But you won't know it now - He is there for YOU and for your daughter.... I promise you that!