Thread: Guidance Needed
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
buickbeast

Hey! I couldn’t help but notice your location is NY…I hope you and your loved ones are doing OK from Sandy. From what I read about your scenario, it seems like he wasn’t there for you before you became pregnant, while you were pregnant, or wasn’t there for you or after your son was born. That’s a pattern for disaster, and sometimes the right decisions are the toughest ones to make. With that being said, I would highly advise you to cut any emotional ties with him and not expect anything positive from him for either yourself or your child.
Another fact I thought was very important was that he moved in. This individual has just been dragging you down with him. Look, sometimes it’s better for a child not to realize how insufficient a parent is to civilization. You have a good head on your shoulders. Lose the weight this guy is dragging both of you down with. Cut your losses with the intention of not taking culminating anymore from him. Life isn’t easy, but it’s a lot harder with lowlifes like your ex in your life.
Attempt to get documented evidence of your ex’s mental health conditions, and save all of the vague texts like “he’s a monster”, also, keep a journal with dates of his questionable actions, like disappearing. If he attempts to pursue visits via court, present those things to the judge. It will probably crush any chance of visits for him towards your son.
My best guess for his excessive weight loss would be that he’s on crack, although I might be wrong. I sincerely hope reading this has helped you. If you want, send me a PM if you have any questions.

Best of luck.