View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks SR friends
Well, last week?

The couple had a party on Monday. I sent a message to the woman telling her this setup was not going to work. Nothing happened. Next at 2 am she said "oh sorry for the noise, we thought you were sleeping somewhere else!" (where??).

On Tuesday it was her birthday and the man told me "we will have a surprise party, but I swear its only the birthday cake, then we will leave! join us!". Of course the party lasted for a long time... and no, I did not feel like joining drunks...

On THU the man went away due to work and the woman arrived home at around 4AM superdrunk and with some other (male)friends.

Tomorrow, payday, I will know for sure if I can afford moving out sooner than I expected. I hope so. A plan B would be to pay for a cheaper room elsewhere, in the mid time, until I can rent my own place (and bring my cats with me)!

Gladly, I spent last weekend with my mom, she came to visit me and we spent a good weekend in a hotel downtown.

I am trying to be grateful as drunks and disrespectful people overall, are just passing characters in my day or nowadays, I am not emotionally invested, they are NOT part of MY family....