Thread: So sick of it!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
story74

So sick of it!

Do you ever say "I'm so sick of dealing with this addict!"

UGH! I have got to learn how to just ignore. Ignore ignore!

Last Monday my addict cancelled visition with his son...last minute. We are talking I was in the car and texted the jerk we were OTW and he texted back "cancel I'm sorry" 2 minutes later he texted "I'm stuck" then 2 minutes later to make himself feel better he texted "can we reschedule for tomoroww" I ignored and was very happy I didn't have to see him.

Yesterday, I sent him my usual email stating "this is documentation you missed the meeting" and he emails me back telling me "this is documentation you were 25 min. Late visition" to which I replied "yes, but we stayed 25 minutes later" then, he tried to reschedule a visit today for tom.and I told him "sorry, we have plans AND as stated many times before, you must reschedule with a weeks notice" it is like he is so angry and grasping at straws. I won't respond to anymore emails. Just had to set those 2 things straight. Oh, and I also let him know that he is just about 2 months behind on child support.
DOES HE REALLY HAVE TO TRY ME?
Apologize. Get help. Be nice. Stop hurting my son. Pay your bills. GROW THE BLEEP UP!

I have to change schools next year for my son because his sorry ass and can't be responsible!

I AM SO SICK OF IT!
I wish he would leave me alone. Why does he continue to pretend that he has aleg to stand on? Man up!

I am raising my son all by myself. ALL BYMYSELF! He can kiss it where the sun don't shine!

And no, I'm not doing court ordred supervised visits. My son has gone thru enough!

I will not allow his anger to control me anymore. That is my new mantra.

Thanks for letting me vent!