View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
InParticular

Yeah WWG don't worry the important thing is that you're being honest about it and you're back here. Also you didn't totally go off the deep end, that is a good sign.
You're only human and this is really, really hard and it is so commendable that you are trying. That really is the first and most important step. (I'm not talking AA steps, I'm not an AAer, I just mean the first step on your journey to recovery). You CAN do it, just don't give up, you know why? Because you are worth the struggle it takes to succeed.

Oh my god, two days to go! I feel so happy and thankful right now. And it finally is sinking in that I really have done it, and I am so proud of myself, for the first time really.

I know I still have to be careful, but I feel so much stronger in my sobriety than I did even a couple of months ago. It really does start to make sense, after awhile.

Pancakes on a rainy saturday morning, here. Oh yeah, you want something to take your mind of drinking? QUIT COFFEE. I quit it a week ago to help with my anxiety and holy moly it is really hard. Think about coffee now instead of booze.

I'm running in a 5k race tomorrow, did I say? It's my first one and really momentus as I started running when I quit drinking and it has been an epic battle.

I gotta go, I'm interviewing a girl in an hour for an article I'm writing.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Stay safe HRB.