View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
pjntrish

I have no contact with my mother.
My mother left my sister (1yr old) and i (2 mos old) by a swimming pool at a motel with my 6 yr old cousin untill my dad got off of work because she moved to fla. with her crack dealer. She has made attempts now that i am an adult to get ahold of me. I ignore her. As a child i felt like she left me because my sister and i weren't good enough for her. She emailed me the other day begging me to respond. My response simply consisted of "I spent my whole life looking for, writing and leaving you v-mails. You ignored me. I never felt like i was good enough to be a part of your life. Ho sw does the shoe feel on the other foot?" She emailed me back and cussed me out. To me i feel like i shouldn't have to contact her because of any reason. If she wanted to be there she should have done it well before i turned 20. I am now 22. Have no desire to see or speak to her! My step mother did a great job raising me. Now weather i learned from it or not is a diffrent story. But i feel like even tho Jenny birthed me I have had the same woman in my life since i was 3 years old that i have called mommy and she has earned that right. I will probably never talk to my bio mom in my life