Thread: Yo-Yo Nonsense
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
FindingErica

I guess their dad is still coming. The kids mentioned the whole "Dad said... But you said..." So I simply stated, "Your father wrote me an email stating he wasnt oming, and it sounds like he changed his mind." That put the responsibility back on him without me badmouthing him.

This was a very bad week for me, I was very angry and it was like it was oozing out of me. No outlet. I cant be mean to him, it is counter productive. I cant be angry around my kids, my patients, my friends, my parents...etc.

Its not just this back and forth entitled crap, it is the fact that last week I found out in no uncertain terms that he has bern cheating on me and who knows for how long. I never knew, never suspected. I thought maybe with him living in another state, but I never had definate confirmation that he was doing this while we were still living as man and wife. I found out in the worst and most devastating way possible. And while I am reeling from this huge blow, he is writing me his entitlement BS. He has no right to ever ask anything of me again... EVER!!!

And here is the sick part... While he was cheating on me, he was guilting me with his how I need to show respect and appreciation for such a great faithful, hardworking husband. He was making me thank him because he was faithful to me- which is kind of sick anyway- and the whole time he was whoring around. SICK!!!