View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:53 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
MrsDragon

Location: Caucasian;West Coast; Husband sometimes breathes fire; hence his nickname Dragon & mine Mrs. Dragon
Actually Hello-Kitty; he did not destroy any of our property. He used dye made for pools and caused the discoloration. We were told it would filter out, but because we had plans to have people over on the Labor Day holiday; we chose to have it cleaned up quickly.

He has never exposed us to guns, other than a water pistol. The gun I think you are speaking of, is one my husband took from sons car. It was legally licensed, so there is no crime there.

And while he was out of town, we did go to his house to check on it like he asked us to do (if we didnt mind). No, didnt do any snooping, just did a basic check and left. Not anything going on there.

I hope none of our loved ones that operate vehicles hurt anyone.

Originally Posted by hello-kitty View Post
I'm glad he's behaving himself and hasn't destroyed any more of your property or exposed you to his guns or drugs lately. I'm glad you are staying out of his house and out of that aspect of his life. It sounds like he's a bit dangerous when he feels threatened.

I hope he doesn't hurt anyone or himself with his new car. It takes what it takes though.

Please take care of yourself and don't be deceived. If he is truly doing as well as you describe - traveling, buying cars, and living the highlife, he's a long long way from his bottom. And the only things two things that are always true about addiction is that it is progressive and if the addict doesn't quit using and find recovery, it ends in jails, institutions or death.

Unfortunately addiction doesn't spontaneously get better, it's just that at some times people are better at hiding it than at other times.