View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Fandy

Originally Posted by MrsDragon View Post
My son works for husbands firm; he made some "mistakes" at work, and husband started his own investigation to prove his suspicions of drug use. In that investigation the man I'm posting about here was found to be guilty of "mistakes" also, and later admitted cocaine use. This man also consented to a drug test (company policy allows for this option) and he tested positive for coke.

Our son was not asked to take the test; although he admitted using & husband had proof; but it's not on his employee file. Husband offered him paid treatment also; son refused, so husband suspended him from work.

OT - Id say you lucked out with his love of cooking. He loves it, but does his food taste good ??
isn't dealing coke and owning a handgun a lot more than a *mistake at work*?

I work in medicine, not law, but possesion with intent to distribute is a pretty hefty CRIME. I'm not going back through all your postings, but didn't your husbandremove a large amount of coke from your son's apartment/townhouse whatever?

I at first thought you were very naive, but now you come across as very entitled, what comes to mind when I read your postings, that are you covering all the items in your litterbox... and spraying Febreze.

The Rich Are Different.