View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lynnrae2

My guess is that he is lying if he says he is not drinking as much and even if things are good right now(honeymoon phase). It will eventually end up the way your abusive relationship did. So just sit back and watch.

Mine met a girl that lives 5 hours away and dropped me like a bad habit. He wouldnt even acknowledge me for 8 months. No ryme or reason as to why?
Just as you, he quit taking my phone calls. He wouldnt answer the door if I went to his house. No contact at all, and I did absolutley nothing wrong.

After 8 months, she started seeing the real him. She started calling him out. Basically the honeymoon was over and guess who started calling me again?

I finally walked away about a month ago and he said ok, cool. So, I get the feeling of being completely invested into a relationship and then finding out that you dont matter. That you are worthless.

I promise you though. His true colors will come out and it might not seem like it now, but this other girl is your savior.

I actually told the other woman in our relationship thank you, because she had saved me!!!!!

Keep reading these posts. The people here will help educate you. You deserve better!!!!