View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
friendinned

ahhhhhh really? really?

so went to dinner with my former meth addit friend last fri night and her man is out of prison has been for a month and she has no mentioned to her fam that she is with him and i guess even though he hasnt found a job his younger sis just moved from vegas and she is planning to move in with her and her bf,and although her bf hasnt found a job my friend is just going to split rent with his sis! just let him freeload!! meanwhile the sis that moved down from vegas is a coke head and has coke at the house!!! I tried as a friend of 20 years to say hey u two cant be around that. she got efense and said oh if we move in together ill tell him thats not allowed. haha. are u kidding me? she barely spoke of him till i asked i guess shell prob end up falling down and hitting rock bottom again i fear so sad. as soon as she told me the sis was a coke head i just felt so sad because he just coming out of jail for the 3rd time or whatever and her as a former addict arnt getting away from all that. she is beyond he lp. oh, and he never officailly got divorced from his wife that he has two kids with!! omg!!!