View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
broken101

Thanks guys,
I did hate my old job but it helped with the bills, thank God I have support from family now and I am just about done with my Masters so I know I will find a better job. As for him and his 6 degrees (whatever they are, 1. Addication, 2. Manipulation, 3. Coning ...) he will never be able to hold down a decent job as for her she will never even try to get one....Its just difficult seeing him being able to move on so freely...but I guess you are right I did what I felt was right at the time trying to help someone I love to get ahead in life, but whatever happens happens...
I do feel like the better person for doing what I did, I know I did it with a good heart and for the best intend for him...hopefully he will see that one day and be grateful for all I did for him.

dollydo- I did break the companys rule so there is nothing I can do for that..
Ann- thanks I am trying as hard as I can to move on and just let go of all the resentment because it is eating me alive it feels liive i am carrying around a 5 tons weight on my cheat at all times.
And Erica- you have been so inspiring. i do know that I can survive anything now and better yet I know I deserve better and I will never make that mistake again I will let go at the first sign of trouble, I will not try to fix or make anyone love me.

I am so grateful I found this site, sometimes I feel it the best part of my day...