View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
choublak

Does this sound like quacking to you?

From my father:

I've got a life threatening disease that at the very least is going to destroy my quality of life. The doctor told me I should talk to Mom about it, but Mom won't talk to me, says it not her problem. How can she be so cruel to me. My choices are bad and very bad. Take the treatment that will destroy my immune system and I start contracting anything that I get near, or destroy my ability to breath and die. You know the doctors visit is not going well when the doctors says I should get a living will. If I have a breathing crisis and they can't get me to the hospital in time, I'll get brain damage. My life really sucks now!! I can hardly see, I can't lift my arms, chew my food, and have a hard time breathing and Mom won't talk to me. I'm not going to able to get my own insurance to pay for treatment, so I guess I'll just f*ing DIE!! Maybe Mom wants me to die so she can collect my $300,000 life insurance policy. Maybe I should make you the benefactor.

I don't even know. The part about the living will scares me, but I just don't know.