View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Roguey

Thank you, thank you.

The thing that complicates (heh, as if it's not so complicated in the first place) is that my father is still with her. Hopefully he finally has the strength to leave her. I know he feels so guilty for all our family has become and has become desensitized to the insanity and tries to praise her when she is "good."

Insanity is my father taking the fuse out of her car so she can't use it. Only has one DUI somehow and loves to drive drunk. Goes great with her stubborn attitude. I so want my father to move out, but I am so worried that without my father's watchful eye she will drive drunk and kill herself or worse someone else. I would hate for her take away someone else's loved one and no doubt destroy my father's life financially and otherwise. I've just about lost hope with her, but am so fearful for the damages she can still do to others.

I'm lucky that her alcoholism didn't rear its head too much til I was 15 so I made it out of childhood. But from then til my age of 27, she has won in consuming my thoughts.