Old 10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
runner1981

This is what I'm doing...I got a text message from my fiance saying "I'm really lonely. I wish you would come and visit me." I replied by saying "You have turned your back on me as well as everyone else who cares about you and love you multiple times over again over again this past year with all of this taking off for days at a time and refusing to even get in touch with me, knowing full well that I was at home every single time you have done this freaking out, worried sick, barely able to eat or sleep because I was such as basket case not know where you were or if you were even okay. Now, here you are in the hospital and you NOW realize that you need me. Why should I come rushing to your side after the living hell you have been putting me through, after all the lies you have told me, the multiple episodes of taking off and disappearing and shutting your phone off so I couldn't reach you. I think you need to have a little taste of what you have put me through. I will not be coming to see you." Regardless of the negative drug test, I still know that he's been doing bath salts. Bath salts are the one drug that hardly ever show up on any drug test because of the constant changing formulas and chemicals, so that drug test means nothing to me. Hopefully this tough love will do him some good, but I don't know.