Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tromboneliness

Originally Posted by renegayd View Post
well thats exactly what I did this morning, I am sick with labrynthitis and a cold, and my A mother asked me to do something for her later, which involves me feeling very very bad, sickwise, all because she has a bad hangover, so as I was venting and sent a message to my dad, it went straight to said A mother, who came upstairs shouting at me that I need to see a psychiatrist because she was not drinkin till 8am, even though she was, grrrrrrrrr. So much denial............ So I am off to see the doctor today and ask if they think I need it, I know I need to talk to someone about all this shyte, but me admitting that I have lost the plot will not help the situation while I am still living here, they can give me anti depressants and the like, but I still have to put up with her guilt trips and rubbish daily. I am sick and not working so cant move out. I am however thinking of asking to stay at a friends house tonight. fingers crossed. am I really going mental??
Does your phone take video? Try taking some footage of her crazy stuff, and show it to the shrink. He'll tell you who's a nutter and who isn't?

T