View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MesoFreak

Alcoholic mind is something else!

I still have staples in my freaking head from the last drunk-walking-black-out incident that occurred this past weekend, and my mind has been trying to develop ways to continue to keep drinking.

My alcoholic side is telling me:
1. I can only drink at home of stuff that I brew, and drinks I prepare.
2. I can buy a breathalyzer for smartphone and get an app to check how drunk I am and stop... but I don't have a smartphone
3. If I go out in public I am only allowed to drink with people that understand my circumstances and wont push me to drink more. Designated drinking buddies.

So far that is what my mind is telling me

My head hurts slightly and feels uncomfortable with staples in there and I am planning my next drink...

I went for a checkup today and my doctor recommended me see a psychiatrist, and get blood work. To bad the psychi is in late October, I would have liked it now! My doctor looked like a concerned mother would, that made me feel like poop. I haven't told my mom, and I don't want to, I would disappoint and worry her greatly.

Well this next smilie has nothing to do with anything , but it looked cool, and they kinda make me happy