Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
mrsbrownie

@yearforme - you know what's weird for me THEN, after the times that i have been with my xabf and when the mom, the dad and me decided to stop helping him out (enabling), he went with another girl whom his dad hates so much (saying that this girl is the one who brings the drugs to his son and that she invites him to stay in hotels for wild sex while they get high), the mom told me that it is best for me to stay away from his son and if he calls me to ignore all his calls and never to talk to him again...i felt hurt and rejected, i even asked her "dont you like me anymore?" "why are you saying all this to me?" and she said that "she loves me so much that she doesnt want to see me hurt anymore and that i dont deserve the things his son is doing to me"....it really took me some time before i understand what she really meant...his dad even told me that, "if he let you go, he is stupid"....now looking back i can feel the concern they have for me...i dont talk to them anymore....the parents who i once referred to as the best parents in law anyone could ever have (because they really are nice to me).

and im pretty sure mrsdragon is the same way...she is concerned for this girl his son is with.