Old 09-27-2012, 09:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mrsbrownie

hi mrsdragon, you reminded me of my xabf's mother, who had actually expressed to me how happy she is that i was dating his son.

we went on a mexico trip last december to his son's request, i was excited, i guess we were both excited, we brought our golf clubs and tennis rackets...and boy it almost became a vacation disaster. his mom told me to make sure that he doesnt drink alcohol, i told her i can not promise anything since i dont want him (xabf) to think that im playing mom to him, i do drink but i know my threshold and i can stop without getting to the point of passing out, when i feel the buzz then i stop, but on our first night he kept drinking and drinking as we did a bar/club crawl...dancing and drinking the night away, until he started asking the taxi drivers were to get cocaine...ohmy, that's when the nightmare started....after that first night he didnt do it again, thank God...we enjoyed the rest of the vacation playing golf and tennis.

his mom never kept secrets from me, which is good...we became tag team until to the point that we realized that we are enabling him and not helping him. i dont talk to her anymore, she said that im such a good person that i deserve more than being with her son.

she told me once that of all the women that his son has been with, it was me whom she actually want for his son since we share a lot of interest and good ones at that like music, movies and sports...and she liked the fact that i have never smoked cig, weed, shroom or even tried drugs and not an alcoholic compared to the others he previously dated....we told each other that we would keep each other in prayers and hoping that someday his son will really be sober.

my prayers and peace to you, your son and the girl he is with.