Old 09-26-2012, 11:16 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
marusea

i did bloked my ex's number but only to unblock it 5 days later i just could not stand no contact from him, i guess i wasnt ready... i also tried to go out on dates but for some reason i just felt very strange while on a date. i just had this uncomfortable feeling like i shoudnt be there, i should be home with my baby...plus i cant seem to find anyone that i like, very very picky everyone that i went out with they all looked and went on like airheads im pretty sure its not them its me!!! after a while i just gave up,im a full time mum and i have no time for men...when the time is right it will happen. but i do get lonely and thats when i feel like picking up the phone and ring my ex...of course i dont do it. because i remember the reason i cant call him and thats how i end up cryeng everynight going to sleep. after all the lies and cheating he did on me i still love him very much. how is it possible? what are the odds of me finding someone that will love me this much even if i would cheat and lie like he did?