View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:02 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Chickadees

Oh yah...

Originally Posted by MadeOfGlass View Post
It's right there=--the bolded part.

The heartache from being lonely is nothing compared to the heartache you will experience if your life becomes too entwined with an active A.

The price you will have to pay--you have already started accepting behavior you wouldn't have before, you have said it yourself. Codies lose not only respect for the A's, codies lose respect for themselves.

This is a slippery slope--sure you don't want to get yourself out while you still can?
Absolutely MadeOfGlass...I agree %1000. In another posted I described the events of a week ago Sunday (I tried to post the link but apparently don't have enough posts to put links in my posts).

I have had no contact with my AFWB since that day. He did call last Sat night but I was already in bed (I had been away for a few days having fun with friends and family) and didn't even bother to get up to see who was calling, so didn't know it was him until the next morning. He didn't leave a message.

I plan to remain mostly no contact (i.e. maybe email only? I dunno yet). I haven't made an issue of it, and haven't communicated my 'no contact plan' to him or his family. I kind of feel as though I should put something in writing as I'm fairly certain he will show up one way or another within relatively short order. I'm hedging communicating that to him in part because I really don't want to deal with him or his issues right now. Right now, I'm just focusing on me, my life, my needs.

Maybe I don't need to communicate anything to him or his family? I'm back and forth about this and any insight anyone might have would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input MOG,
Good Road,
Chick