View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:01 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
Grace2

Quick midday Hello

I've just been out and picked up some cat food and went to the D.I.Y store to pick up the ight fittings that we ordered. My goodness, what an exciting life I lead, not! At least I came back with just those items and not a dirty bottle of wine as well.

Nuway, hope you're feeling better. I think all this tiredness mallarkey is definitely something to do with our metabolisms recovering from all the stress we've caused our livers and other organs. We all seem to have suffered from exhaustion at varying stages along the way. Your post to Alaska didn't read like a scold to me at all, it was very caring.

Hi Panacea, I don't have a very exciting life at all, but hey, boring is good! We do have lots of similarities, ha ha. Speaking of which, did you get your husband's phone sorted in the end? I do have another brother who lives close by, but he's about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, bless him! I hope we all stick together as a group too and it makes no difference what time you joined, you're still part of our Augustian family. I've been joining in other area's in S.R too, I've joined the under one year class and I've been doing the game things, word association and 'add a sentence to the story' quite fun really.

Erica, I hope you feel much, much better soon. Sinus pain is awful, gives you such bad headaches too. Hope your family doesn't get it. You look after yourself and drink lots of water.

Tea, I like good strong tea, Yorkshire tea is the best for me, with very little milk and no sugar. I like the fruit teas as well,I take them to work with me. Mint tea is nice and soothes your tummy if you have indigestion or anything,

Right, I need to go, see you later hopefully

Gxx