View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 10:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JessicaNAJ

Originally Posted by Shel
OF COURSE this morning he acts like nothing ever happend! Do I bring it up or let it go ? I know he was drunk and is possible he doesn't remember.....but when talking to him on the phone this morning he asked how I felt, I said physically I feel fine , but mentally and emotionally I want off the roller coaster!! He said nothing!! So now that I got so long winded do I bring it up and hash it out? or just let it go?

Shel - My AH and I used to go through the same problem - have a confrontation, I'd get upset or frustrated with him, turn everything off and head to bed/Wake up and he wants to act like nothing happened. It went on like that with us a 2 or more years. He thought we were actually getting along better because I chose to let it go. After a while it got to be habit. And I have to admit, it was a lot less stressful than "hashing it out."

I made a mistake by doing that. Here I am now, not knowing how I feel about anything. Sorry that I kept my mouth shut. I fell into the trap of the "A". His "A" was controlling me.

My suggestion to you, if you feel it, say it. It's not healthy for you to hold it in.

Good Luck
((((shel))))