View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shel

What would you do?

Ok so last night my A was all nice and went shopping etc with me...then on the way home he says can we stop at the LQ store? I siad I will stop but I am not buying anything. He goes in and makes his purchases. We get home decorate for the Holiday..bathe and get the kids to bed, at this time he makes himself a drink and we sit on the couch. Asks if I want anything .....then asks if I wan tot play a game ....so we are playing Yatzee....as we are playing we need to take breaks so he can have a cig (outside) and make another (and another) drinks. By the 3 game he is pretty loopey..but I continue to play. (WHY I am not sure) At any rate by game 4 he is asking to see what I am writing down becasue he thinks I am cheating and doens't trust me.....HERE WE GO......the more he has to drink the more i get accused of doing the wrong thing.......ok so we have 1 tie and we have both won 2 games...so "we have to play another" (in his words) we finish and I announce I am going to bed (by this time it is about 1am) he gets the whole attitude that I don't love him blah blah blah, don't wnat to stay up with him becasue I don't care!! I try to explain that that has nothing to do with it ..I have to work in the monring ! Needless to say I went to bed, well about 2am I hear the stero loud and hear him talking and laughing (I have 3 kids sleeping) so I go down and ask him "is this what you want with your life?" he says "whaaaaat" in a drunken stooper. I said I wanted no part of it any longer so he needs to make a choice! I turned off the music and lights and went to bed , he followed shortly after with the "I am sorrys' etc" then passed out. OF COURSE this morning he acts like nothing ever happend! Do I bring it up or let it go ? I know he was drunk and is possible he doesn't remember.....but when talking to him on the phone this morning he asked how I felt, I said physically I feel fine , but mentally and emotionally I want off the roller coaster!! He said nothing!! So now that I got so long winded do I bring it up and hash it out? or just let it go?

thanks to you all for your insight..........