View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:17 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Miller05

all good information...thank you. i spoke with the sponsor at nar anon...and a former heroin addict who is clean...but needs nar anon for her qualifier. AGAIN...the feeling the former heroin addict expressed was this...."well...when i was on skid row doing crack, i did a lot of horrible things to my family and husband. i slept with other men for heroin, i was a "street worker", i was in and out of jail...we lost our house...and i just got my kid back."

and now she and her husband are together because she "was crazy on heroin then"...all better now, right?

not that my husband is breaking down the door trying to work things out...but even if he did, i honestly would not be able to talk to him. i just would not physically be able to speak to him.

the former heroin addict from nar anon says her husband with the help of god helped him forgive her for being a prostitute to get drugs....not a clue how many men she bedded to get high she says....wow.

like everyone on SR says...it is a personal choice to stay. i dont have it in me....cant give a pass for ******* a 55 year old coke *****. nada. did i mention she is a grandmother?