View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:00 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Grace2

Good morning to you all.

Didn't get chance to log on last night as the other half was doing something on the lap top and by the time he'd finished it was a bit late. Anyway, I'm fine, slept quite well and didn't want to get up this morning. The mornings are getting dark and I could'nt believe it was 06.30 when the alarm went off. The weather is quite cool too, it's not raining at the minute but I'm sure it will. Unlike Steve, I am wearing my cardi, socks, boots and have a coat in my car ( I do have other clothes on as well! Wouldn't want to put anyone off their porridge! lol). In work and at the top of the hill.
Hi Steve, no doubt you've already eaten this morning! I agree with your wife, you are crazy ( but in a nice way) it's bloomin perishing here. Mind you I am very nesh, I'm the one that sits on the beach and puts my cardi on at the first sign of a breeze!

Erica, it does sound as if you've found the right sponsor for you and that's brilliant. As I've said before, I'm not keen on making calls to people I don't know either, so I would probably text the other member, then maybe calling them if I got a reply. I'm such a wimp. Really, when you think about it the other member has been where you are and would probably be delighted to get a call!
Panacea, it's so good to hear from you. The sleep will get better. I'm sure your work projects will go well all the more so for you being clear headed. I think we are all on a journey together too, the journey of life!
Hi Slim, good to hear from you too. I hope all is well in your world. Give us an update when you get chance. xx
LLG6_ A very deep quote there from your mum. I'll have to think about that one! Have a good day. Hope the baby is feeling better.

Love to you all.

Big hugs

Gxx

Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to m e.