View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:20 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
stevie88

Hey classmates just thought I would check in now as I have to take my son to his karate lesson soon...Had a good day today,ate plenty,walked the dog a bit,ate some more,went shopping,ate some more,did the school run and then yep you guessed it,I ate some more....Could really do with an early night tonight as I'm so tired but I wont get back from karate till 9pm....Many many congrats to stairs for hitting 30 days,it feels great doesn't it stairs????...Tomorrow will be officially a month for me as I'm counting from the 19th of last month to the 19th of this month....The weather is getting a wee bit chilly round here but I refuse to wear a coat unless it goes below 5 degrees celsius as I'm trying to toughen my body up for the winter months...Lol the wife thinks I'm crazy when I take the dog out and its raining or everyone says its cold and there's me just walking around in a tee shirt....That's the great thing about being sober,I keep setting myself different challenges that other folk think are crazy....Anyways that's enough of me banging on and I'll check back in later or in the morning...I hope everyone has a great evening/day...Take care class....Steve....