View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:52 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
SunnyFlower

Sapling,

I am so new to SR I haven't figured out yet all the uses of this site. Is there a way I can save this post? ( I am computer illiterate )

Your last post really does seem to simplify the 12 Steps. I need simplicity, as I have the tendency to do everything the hard way. I appreciate so much your support, encouragement, and info..

Since Monday nights purging of my thoughts and feelings at Rehab, I have been in a state of numbness. I think because the things that freely came out of my mouth had been trapped inside so long, I myself have had to comprehend it all. I have kept inside of me secrets for so long...that I actually feel guilty for publically declaring them.

I've been feeling overwhemed, knowing that tonight I have to expose more of myself by going over my "timeline". (Whew! What another eye opener!) In my mind I've been trying to figure out how to tell this part of my story, without having to share that part of my story...I don't want to expose to much you know. LOL!

Thankfully, I awoke this morning feeling better, knowing that I won't recover if I don't just lay it all out on the floor. This is where the hard part begins, releasing my emotional pains.

I am ready for another 24 hr day of sobriety.