View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sweetteewalls

i think i messed up

I am trying to deal with separation with AH best as possible but I react emotionally at times. I'm working on that. Well, our 4 year old girl is sick and he offered to miss work and stay home with her today. I said no because I was triggered by the last time she was sick I informed him and he accused me of using her sickness to talk to him and he gave me a drunken episode. I actually can't miss work and I have another obligation and I turned him down knowing full well I needed his help. What is wrong with me? I just get in this mode where I'm so hurt by his behavior and I just want nothing to do with him but I see this time, maybe I was only really being stubborn and hurting myself because I'm scrambling for a sitter and she could've been with her dad who'd be catering to her.

How can I separate trusting him as her dad and as the man who let me down in every other way? He always takes care of her. He bought her medicine and soup and dropped it last night and I just opened door, took it and shut the door. He offered to miss work. What is my problem? I need help from those who've had to co-parent...