View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((exodus)) - I am one of those people who have no job and no insurance, but I found a good dr. I also used to be an RN and I saw some devastating effects from people who waited too late. I'm no longer an RN due to my own addiction.

I admit - I HATE paying the fee to see my dr. Especially when the county I am 2-3 miles from has a free clinic but I can't use it.

I have some longstanding issues from PTSD and I could not have made it through the past few years if it wasn't for my dr. Don't go often, but am grateful for when I can go and my dr. is amazing.

I also worked in an ER that treated indigent patients and we treated them, though they had no money. I ended up in that same ER twice, and didn't have to pay anything because of my income.

I get what your saying, I really do, but I ended up with an amazing dr. and I just pay the $128 when I can.

Trust me, I have no job, no insurance, but I do have financial aid from school and that's how I manage to see my dr. a few times a year.

I DO understand when you don't have the ability, as I've been there. I pray you get to the point where you can see a dr.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy