View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 06:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
littles

Take it to the enemy

Dear DevofLove thanks for your reply. Browsing through the Forum posts I have noticed how active you have been and I can understand why, I to am also seeking great comfort from visiting and expressing myself through the Forum. I feel through expressing ourselves, at times the mature child part of our persona unconsciosly comes out, correst me if i'm wrong! Like, even thou we are trying hard to make progress, deep down we are still vunerable, at times we try to express ourselves as being so empowering, yet still so lonely and innocent! Sometimes I think who am I trying to kid, one thing for certain is that we have deep deep issues to deal with, there is no denying that we ACOA are brave, but on the same token so confused, our dysfunctional past has left it's bites on us all, we are lost children, hoping that the negative patterns that we have followed for so long and that have now become an integral part of our life, shall one day cease to exist is the only thing that keeps our sanity, but there is a part of ourselves (self-saboteur) who had lost hope along time ago, thats why we struggle so much, there is a part ourselves who died long time ago. Children are not toys or property, what choice did we have? If we knew what was going to be instore for us would we have wanted to come into this world? When we were young we preyed and preyed to God to help and save us, the help never came, so I think it has to be fate, that if we perservere amidst our our personal hell, that one day we shall be fullfilled and gain what we are seeking from ourselves and life.

What talent or gift can be greater than having empathy? We can trully call ourselves as being human, the lost children united, we just got to keep on preservering no matter what, thats why we might aswell go on the offensive, we got eachother, thats all that matters, we can take it in turns holding up the lamp whilst travelling through the long dark tunnel.