View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
FenwayFaithful

Originally Posted by MetalChick View Post
You know that is a tough one. Should we blame the man in this case? IDK. Maybe he was drunk off his ass too and has regrets, and doesn't remember a damn thing. I do not assume that he knew 100% what he was doing. I cannot judge that. Maybe he knew full well and has no moral character. We can't really know for sure.
He seemed very sober to me. I only saw him drink one beer. He was driving home. And he remembers because at some point we exchanged numbers because he texted me earlier saying he hoped I wasn't "mad that we f***ed" and when could we do it again.

So he remembers.

I didn't text him back.

It is my own fault for acting like a w**** and going home with some guy who obviously just wanted sex...I did this once before, when I was a senior in college. Met a guy at a party said I wanted to f*** him so he came home with me. Luckily my friend whose 6'4 and 250 pounds was visiting my roommate at the time. He told the kid he had NO right to try and sleep with a girl who was that drunk, that just because I was saying I wanted it didn't make it right. That I was too drunk to know what I wanted. He physically had to remove the guy from my room.

No one was there to save me from myself this time.

I do feel ashamed and dirty and violated and disgusting and so guilty. I've kind of turned my emotions of temporarily because my feelings are just too much to deal with. I just can't.

I have heard A LOT of good things about Drinking A Love Story and will definitely look into buying that

As for my plan I don't know. I am living day by day right now...I just can't think about the future yet.