Thread: 8 months today
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Lost3000
Sober since Jan 1, 2012

Originally Posted by FredG View Post
...you should have a job to go to before you leave the present one. Thing to keep in mind, doesnt' matter which job you're at, including self employed, there are going to be people you like and people you don't. Things you like to do and things you don't.
I completely agree. And no way would I even fathom going until the next job is in place. I'm not talking about walking out or anything nuts like that. I feel this is more than people I like, people I don't. Or things. I am miserable! I don't want to come in, often come to tears thinking/talking about it. And then the strategy of getting out before things come to where they let me go, you know?

Originally Posted by FredG View Post
You can try to change the people and things that you don't like ... somethings successfully but most times it just ends in more frustration. The way I found works is to change how I look at the people and things I don't like. When I can accept that these things have been put in my way as learning experiences I start to feel less frustration. Course, sometimes it takes a while to learn my lesson.

Everything is generally a matter of perspective
And yeah, I know I can't change them, just me. But... with that said, if they keep coming at me (so to speak), then I need to survive, and do what's right with me. The stress I'm going thru is wearing on me, and that's not good however we look at it. I'll think about what you said, really.