View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:40 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Randy32

Thanks for all your messages everyone. Its nice to re-enforce and validate some of these things Ive already been feeling. ( guilt trip, manipulations)

I find myself soooooooo furious and angry that someone is able to be so deluded and irrational. He is soo selfish and everything is about him and his issues and anxieties. This is literally the most head games I have seen coming from a person and the part i dont understand..is he actually doesnt see thru the ********..all the crazy ideas and guilt trips and manipulations swimming in his head..he believes them as truth!! it boggles my mind..so frustrating.

will there ever be a time when he wakes up and looks himself in the mirror and sees himself for that sad insecure little boy that he is and realizes all the crap he pulled was the reason he lost this relationship? I guess it just feels a bit like ive run a marathon..all this emotional output and no reward!..where is the justice in that..he still has no clue and will take ZERO responsibility for his beavior.

what a mind trip.