View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:58 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  
wheresthefun

Originally Posted by pauladmits View Post
Another jab from the SR elite. I have yet to give the sky a color... I'm simply recording my thoughts and figuring things out. So I have no clue what you are implying.
Sorry Paul, it was no "jab", I was simply using an analogy, to say that by choosing (yes, you made a conscious decision) to post a thread in a public forum, you then should be willing to at least consider what others say to you. After all, they/I took the time to read your entire thread (I read your other long one also), and gave thought to what you and all your respondents have posted. Just seems like common courtesy to me.

Now, if you truly just want to "journal", perhaps writing a blog (on the menu bar above) would be more appropriate for that.

For the record, I do not feel my original post on this thread broke any of your requests:

Originally Posted by pauladmits View Post
I ask politely that you refrain from any type of authoritarian type posts telling me I need help or go to the doctor, or how bad alcoholism is. I'm not here to be lectured on alcoholism or how bad of a person I am.
I only made a suggestion, albeit with a bit of a colorful analogy, based on my interpretations of your replies to the many responses you had received.