View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 05:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
What do those, in such situations do when they don't have a HP, nor are interested in getting one? It is a valid question, I think. What do you suggest?

Not everyone makes life decisions based on messages from the universe.
well - i'm not sure I understand the question ~ but I'll give it a shot ~

is it you trying to decide what to do or is it from the perspective of a person seeking answers on what to do and you are the one trying to give them suggestions on what to do?

although not all believe in a HP, God, or power of the universe directing them - I guess they must follow some sort of inner guidance as to when they make their decisions ~ for me it was just sharing my e, s, & h that following that guidance helped me in my recovery when many of my friends didn't understand

and
this share was also to as a gentle reminder to myself (and maybe to others if they choose to look at it) that I do not know what another person's path may be ~ it is not for me to say when someone else needs to leave their partner.

I can share my e, s, & h as to what I believe to be the healthiest action to take, as to what is the safest thing for the person and their children, but I in no way know all the details of that person's future, past or present - it is ultimately their decision, their path, their recovery and between them & their destiny, their HP, their God or however one chooses to view it ~ to make their decisions.

Just as it was for me ~

I'm not sure I answered your question or even complicated it more -

Thanks - I truly love the way that SR is a safe place to discuss different outlooks on recovery.

PINK HUGS,
Rita