View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Becron

Ok I just got off the phone with them they said they will go over all of this at my intake and I can discuss all my concerns with the dr. I did my phone intake which consists of ins ifo meds and how much I take but when I. Go in they do the medical intake. Sounds like they prefer the use of suboxone but they will give me the choice. Now another question I have. I don't think they can even give me suboxone with some of the meds I'm on for anxiety and depression? Doesn't suboxone cause fatal reactions when mixed with benzodiazapienes*? I asked them but they didn't say anything over the phone. I told them that once I talk to the dr and he gives me all of my options I will pick what I think is best for me. If choose not to use sub and I have a drawn out detox then so be it that's why I'm doing in patient so I can have medical supervision so I don't get dehydrated of malnurished*. I just want to do what best for me and then utilize there recovery survices and work a program to get and stay better. Has anyone had first hand inpatient exp good or bad?