Thread: Karma.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:27 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Shadydeal

Well.....My story or the one I told myself was much like yours! I believe Karma is real but you could flip it. I didn't marry until I was 37 and it wasn't a good or bad marraige but the truth we were just there! We lived separate lives....totally separate lives! However, As far as I know neither of us were unfaithful but I waited many years to marry. Anyway, we get divorced mainly because I wanted something more instead of a contract! I hurt him bad even though he wasn't happy. He refused to have another divorce under his belt & this was my first/only marriage. Anyway, shortly after my divorce I got involved w/my now XABF. He had been my friend for 30 years and moved here for a job shortly after we split up. We started out friends then dating if you can call it that when your dealing w an A. I use to think this was my payback for hurting my XH but I now look at it that my XABF helped me find strength to get out/stay out my marriage. I wasn't happy in my marriage and wanted a marraige not a contract. I thought ......I'd rather be single and alone than married and alone! I think if my XABF had not been around than I would have fallen right back into the marriage. So, I use to always feel I was being paid back for hurting my XH because I truly went thru living hell/pain with the XABF. Oh, by the way my XH was married within a year of our divorce. So, I try to look at it like there was a reason idiot XABF came in my life....he helped me move forward and follow thru w/my divorce. I find myself thinking .....Gee I would have been so much better off just staying w my XH. At least he was nice, worked, good person but the truth is.....it wasn't a marriage and I wasn't happy just safe. So, Try to find the positive in things. However, I AM WAITING FOR KARMA TO GET A HOLD OF MY XABF. Soon I hope but then again ....I think he is living the hell he created!