View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Hope4Life
as a sober contributor

Good Plan

Originally Posted by PhilsFan33 View Post
Hello again everyone! Well my last attempt to quit went horrible once payday came. Today I'm proud I say I'm 8 days clean! I feel a lot better today except for the slight sneezing, stuffy nose and *****. Although this is minor compared to the last 3 days! Anyway, I'm set to get paid tomorrow and I have made plan to help me including giving my mom my money so I cannot be tempted to use. I feel good about this time around. I simply want to be clean!
8 days is a MAJOR victory! Try to focus on how much better you feel today. That feeling will increase each day and you will be amazed at how much better you will feel as time goes by.

If you have a bank account, you could have your check direct deposited and that might help reduce the temptation. You might also consider using a debit/credit card for everyday purchases to keep your $ in the bank. If you dont have cash in your pocket, you cant buy drugs.

As a bonus, if you get a card that earns airline miles, you could take a vacation at some point..... how about 1 yr clean?

Best Wishes

Stay with us and keep posting.