View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rdlesstraveled

the magician....

And just like a magician, he has perfected his final act entitled, "the disappearing act". The funny thing is..... I am no longer crying about it.

The RAxbf and I are (were) "friends" but he has not even been acting like a friend to me, so I think that this is a "sign" (given to me by my higher power/God) to "see" that underneath it all, he is a selfish, self-centered POS and that we can't even be friends.....

He has disappeared..... poof. And I know, (for I know him), that he has either found another lady friend or he is back with his ex. The reason I know this is because he can't be alone for more than a few hours and for him to just disappear, means that he is otherwise "occupied."

By not controlling him (or anything as of late) I have been freed. I have broken free of the restraints that I had willingly placed around my heart and soul. I have done nothing yet life has still marched on. If anything, I was (and am) able to see things as they really are because I am not exerting any energy in trying to control anything. By letting go of control, I am able to see clearly. I feel strong and I feel great.